You will be redirected to your destination in 15 seconds.
The 100 percent all-plastic packaging in four sizes uses 25 percent PCR content and provides expanded label space for more product information, a multifunctional trigger and an ergonomic, easier-to-use shape that helps relieve hand fatigue. More
- U.S. demand for specialty films is forecast to reach $8.0 billion in 2017. Packaging is the largest market for specialty films, accounting for two-thirds of overall demand.
- Judges evaluated and analyzed packages from 15 categories based on innovation, sustainability, protection, economics, performance and marketing.
- Recloseable packaging and microwaveable plastic trays were named top packaging breakthroughs that most impacted peoples' lives over the last 25 years in an on-line survey hosted by DuPont.
- DuPont celebrated the silver anniversary of its global packaging awards program with this year's top winner as a prime example of collaboration and protection, themes that dominate the competition this year.
- Conveniently packaged in individual snack packets and available now at convenience stores nationwide, the Cracker Jack'D snacks were created to meet the demands of the on-the-go adult consumer.
Most Recent Resources
May 13, 2013
The case of the funky photoeye
The call came while I was relaxing with the latest Packaging Digest and a cup of...
May 12, 2013
Working with our little mechanical buddies
Late in the last decade, when I was a senior editor at Control Engineering...
April 1, 2013
Giving packaging a second chance at life
.Product packaging is a way of life to us, sure, but to most consumers it has no...
- Celia Mendez– 5/21/2013 10:15:46 PM EDT
in response to 5 top global packaging trends
- Bevin B. Cooper Farkas– 5/20/2013 1:53:47 PM EDT
in response to Green packaging material made from starch and clay
- Allan Griff– 5/19/2013 12:20:14 PM EDT
in response to Innovative cap recognized in 2013 Extreme Redesign Contest
- Reggie Hodgson– 5/15/2013 4:20:15 PM EDT
in response to First cloud-based app inspects packaging text and graphics
Ask the Experts
Packaging Digest speaks with Robert E. Hogan, director of global marketing at Zip-Pak, about demand for resealable closures, how to justify the costs of package zippers, Zip-Pak's new consulting team and its new services, and how a CPG can take advantage of these new services.
Full Round Table Discussion