A short demonstration of Iconotech's printing process.
Iconotech provides simple, fast and flexible printing systems for in-house, just-in-time printing of shipping cases, multi-wall kraft bags and die cuts.
Since 1994, when Iconotech introduced its first printer for rsc cases, Iconotech printers have provided the most effective solution for in-house generic case printing programs for corrugated cases, kraft multi-wall bags, die cuts and blanks. Iconotech’s “plateless” printing technology produces high quality graphics and barcodes at a very low cost when compared to preprint or labels.
Iconotech printing systems are fast, flexible and user friendly. The cost savings generated by these benefits can be very substantial thanks to several key features:
- Users have total control of graphics, bar codes and text on every job.
- Changes are extremely simple and fast to make. There are no plate costs or lead times to slow production.
- Corrugated costs are driven down dramatically by consolidating SKU's into common case sizes, allowing users to capture the tremendous savings of higher quantity discounts offered by their suppliers. Further savings can be realized by shopping generic inventory among corrugated suppliers
- Generic inventories eliminate scrap, obsolescence and boost sustainability.
- Iconotech printers are easy to operate and demand little maintenance.
All systems feature a standard print module with a 32" long x 11" high print field and a self-contained inking system. Users simply select the feeding system appropriate for what they are printing.
Iconotech equipment is made in the U.S.A.
Printing and Decorating Machinery
Iconotech printing systems provide a large 32" x 11" print field for text, graphics and bar codes on corrugated cases, multi-wall kraft bags and die cuts.
Iconotech printing systems meet GS-1 standards for consistently readable bar codes on batch runs of corrugated cases, multi-wall kraft bags, die cuts and blanks.
A demonstration of the Optimizer KR-GB system for printing gusset bags and the new Optimizer KR-U for valve bags, gusset bags, cases and diecuts.