You will be redirected to your destination in 15 seconds.
2nd Annual European Packaging Summit 2013
When: 01/15/2013 - 01/16/2013
Location: Berlin, Germany Berlin, Germany, Germany
The Smart Grid Summit 2013 will bring together Europe’s leading electricity grid distribution specialists, investors and regulators to share insights into the immediate challenges and projects now started to realise the smart grid roll-out.
With the Energy 2020 strategy driving the move towards competitive, sustainable and secure energy throughout Europe, this award-winning smart grid conference provides invaluable insights into the most important smart grid projects, research and developments making Europe a world leader in energy technology and innovation.
Key Learning Outcomes from the 2013 summit will include:
• Smart cities and regions: realising all the smart grid applications and smart home concepts in one city
• Customer management: demand response management and creating smart grid customer value and loyalty
• Operational excellence: enabling smart grid security, minimising risks, enabling automation and improving reliability
• Creating ICT platforms for sustainable growth: interoperability and strategies to meet the demands of the smart grid communication infrastructure
• The extent of microgeneration’s role in Europe’s energy mix