Quality drives productivity and productivity drives revenues. For critical packaging functions, Quality Expo 2017 brings focus to technology, equipment, materials and services that support quality.
PTIS blends its extensive business experience and acumen from across multiple industries & segments, with its holistic view of packaging to provide its clients with relevant new growth opportunities, enhanced brand value, and productivity improvement. PTIS collaborates with clients to research, apply foresight, and leverage thought leadership to develop strategic programs and tactical applications across the packaging value chain.
- Proprietary Future of Packaging program that has identified and interpreted the critical forces of change across the packaging landscape for nearly two decades
- Unbiased recommendations and anonymous research
- Clarity and alignment of holistic design requirements integrating consumer need states, brand strategy, product performance, packaging materials/functionality, machinery & processing technologies, and distribution applications
- Unmatched network of business, technical and academic thought leaders to solve your most challenging business needs
- Customized programs to meet your needs, budget and timing