The packaging education and training opportunities at WestPack 2020 (Feb. 11-13; Anaheim, CA) will be numerous and diverse, with much to offer packaging production engineers interested in the smart manufacturing tier of automation.
WestPack’s expansive conference program comprises three multi-track channels—the Smart Manufacturing Innovation Summit, the 3D Printing Innovation Summit and the Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) West Conference. Click here for the conference overview.
In addition to keynote panels and conventional sessions, each track includes non-traditional session formats such as Lightning Workshops, roundtable discussions, Tech Talk Panels, Tech Theater presentations, sponsored education sessions and lunch-and-learns. At the Meet the Speaker Lounge—new at WestPack 2020—attendees can interact with speakers outside of sessions.
WestPack attendees can also learn about packaging for cannabis products at the Cannabis Packaging Summit expo and conference. This first-of-its-kind event will debut at WestPack 2020.
The following sessions from the Smart Manufacturing Innovation Summit and 3D Printing Innovation Summit will be of particular interest to packaging production engineers:
• Welcome and Opening Keynote Panel: Tech Disruptors Transforming the Robotics Revolution.
• Factory Reboot: Introducing New Technology and Blood into Your Operation.
• Tech Talk Panel: How Connected Is Too Connected: Privacy, Security and Ethics in AI [artificial intelligence].
• Securing Your Connected Factory.
• Collaborative Technology Spans More than Just Robots.
• Artificial Intelligence Meets Additive Manufacturing.
• Design for Manufacturability: The Power of Using Simulation in Additive Manufacturing.
• Is Generation Z Ready for Plant Floor Technology?
Register now to attend WestPack 2020 and any educational sessions on tap.