Fully automated Series 1800 palletizers precisely stack bags made of various materials and filled with dry bulk products to form compact, stable bag stacks.
Manufactured by Newtec Bag Palletizing, the high-level, end-of-line Haver Filling Systems Series 1800 machines are intended primarily for handling bags filled with food and pet food products, building materials and chemical compounds at rates of 1,500-2,000 bags per hour, depending on several factors.
- Machines handle bags made of paper, polyethylene and polypropylene;
- Bags can be 11- to 110 pounds;
- Bag styles applicable include valve and open-mouth bags, as well as form-fill-seal bags;
- Fully automatic pallet infeed offers step-by-step layer preparation;
- An intuitive Human Machine Interface (HMI) permits quick product changes and fast switchover to maintenance mode;
- Specialists can be reached via remote maintenance and support through a VPN connection.
Systems also provide a bag-pressing belt and air-removal rollers to effectively and safely compact the bags.
The machines will be featured at PACK EXPO.
Haver Filling Systems