Capable of sanitary washdown, the Sanitary Filler is suitable for dairy powders, pharmaceutical powders and other applications with high hygiene standards. It can be interfaced with virtually any packaging system including conveyors, horizontal and vertical form/fill/seal systems, rotary fillers and others.
The machine offers Bosch Rexroth servo motion, Allen-Bradley PLC from Rockwell Automation, 16-gallon hopper, 6-inch diameter hopper inlet, NEMA 4X electrical enclosure and safety interlocked cover.
• Domed hopper cover
• No fasteners in product area
• Agitator seal design prevents intrusion
• Quick disconnect hopper clamps
• Servo-motor precision hopper control;
• Sloped shroud design;
• Full color touchscreen operator interface.
Options include hopper level control, BFM sanitary fitting on inlet, and 316 stainless steel contact surfaces with wide range of tooling available.