Editor's Note: UBM Canon owns Packaging Digest
UBM Canon has expanded its educational events aimed at the Advanced Manufacturing field with new seminars being held Sept. 10-11, 2013. The Design, Manufacturing and Automation Seminars will run concurrently with the ATX Midwest and Design & Manufacturing Midwest exhibitions.
New for 2013, these seminars are a series of practical educational sessions focused on the latest technologies and process improvement techniques to help manufacturing professionals get the most out of their design and manufacturing operations. The Design, Manufacturing and Automation Seminar Series are led by leading OEMs, industry experts and top innovators. Experts deliver practical sessions designed in a bite-sized, modular format to maximize the tradeshow experience.
Attendees can pick and choose from six expert-led seminars:
• Design Ideation and Innovation for Engineers
• Additive Manufacturing Best Practices
• Methodologies for Overcoming Design Failures
• Manufacturability: Product Design and Manufacturing Integration
• Advanced Robotics Applications in Manufacturing
• Maximizing Motors and Motion Control on the Factory Floor
Source: UBM Canon