Packaging Digest is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
A visual tour of the National Bottle Museum
1. It’s a pirate’s life for a Dutch onion bottle.
2. Early example of package optimization dates back to the 1600s.
3. Old-fashioned, in-your-face authentication.
4. A well-orchestrated mold design.
5. A controversial Poland Spring bottle.
6. Bottles with a special glow about them.
7. One of the Museum's main-floor displays.