Cannabis growers and manufacturers — and the packaging designers they work with — won’t want to miss the upcoming CannPack Digital Packaging Forum. This free event will be held online December 7-8, 2022.
The event offers attendees a dedicated learning experience where they can explore the industry’s unique packaging challenges and network with industry thought leaders and packaging equipment manufacturers to gain competitive advantage in today’s dynamic and highly regulated cannabis industry.
The sessions at CannPack Digital Packaging Forum will present the latest in trends, regulations, sustainability, manufacturing advancements, and more. Our own executive editor, Lisa McTigue Pierce, will moderate the event; Packaging Digest and California Cannabis Industry Association are the forum’s partners.
Attendees will gather for exclusive presentations, panel discussions, and keynote speeches from cannabis packaging leaders. The session agenda includes topics ranging from industry challenges to packaging innovations, including:
• Child Resistant Design for Cannabis Packaging
• Regulations Within the Cannabis Packaging Industry
• Best Practices and Challenges within Cannabis Packaging
• The State of California Cannabis
• Automation in Cannabis Packaging
• Opportunities in Cannabis Packaging Partnerships