How do you decorate your packaging for the best possible impact with consumers? Do you know all the options available to you today? Packaging design experts will discuss “The Future of Labeling and the Emergence of Direct-to-Package Printing” at the upcoming EastPack 2016 show (June 14-16; New York City).
This thought-provoking, educational and entertaining conversation will explore:
• How consumer trends direct today’s branding and marketing.
• How new decorating options are expanding the packaging designer’s toolbox.
• How pressure-sensitive labeling has progressed over the years and where that market is going.
• How the growth of flexible packaging is making an impact on graphic designs.
• How sustainability guides design decisions…and more.
Our packaging design experts are Timothy Bohlke (left in photo), marketing innovation manager for the materials group of Avery Dennison (who admits he might be a tad biased for labeling!), and Jim Warner, creative and strategic leader of JW3D LLC, who admits that, when it comes to packaging decorations, “it doesn’t mean that shrink or pressure-sensitive labeling are bad and are going away,” says Warner. “It just means that there might be room, in certain conditions, for other types.”
Sounds like the makings of a lively debate.
“The Future of Labeling and the Emergence of Direct-to-Package Printing” session takes place Tues., June 14, from 1:40 to 2:20 p.m., as part of the Packaging for Food & Beverage conference at EastPack. Join us for a full day of sessions on Tuesday in room 1E12 and also hear insights from packaging execs from Coca-Cola, The Schwan Food Co. and more on hot topics such as personalization and ecommerce.
Additionally, we’ve got two other market-specific conference programs jammed with packaging experts you’ll want to hear and meet:
• Packaging Design for Health & Beauty—with presentations from Avon, The Clorox Co. and some of the best packaging designers in the world.
• Packaging for Pharmaceutical & Medical—with leaders from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) and more talking about drug-delivery devices, labeling, regulations and more.
Register today and use the promo code NY16PD to get free expo admission and 20% off conference passes for EastPack 2016.