The new 2600 Series digital printers from Colordyne Technologies feature an upgraded print engine powered by Memjet™ technology for Production Class Digital Color Printing System and flexo retrofit program.
• Faster speeds at 225 feet per minute vs. 160 ft/min previously;
• Improved print resolution: of 1600 x 1375 dpi (up from 1600 x 1200 dpi);
• Enhanced print quality: Send uncompressed files directly to the print engine;
• PDF workflow: No need to change file formats;
• Larger ink containers: 55-L ink tanks per color an option in addition to current 10-L ink tanks.
The 2600 Series is available on the company’s new systems and can be retrofit.