Traceability Solutions with the ATS US-2000 CL2-TTP-R Ultrasonic Banding System
Hatfield, PA: Wexler Packaging Products, Inc. will feature the ATS US-2000 CL2-TTP-R Ultrasonic Banding System in Booth 2707 during EastPack, June 13-15, 2017, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York, NY.
To meet the increasing demand for traceability solutions in packaging, Wexler Packaging Products, Inc. will showcase the ATS US-2000 CL2-TTP-R, cornerline banding system; featuring double infeed and a Markem Thermal Printer, for increased efficiency and on-demand printing of dates, barcodes, time stamps, serialization etc. Utilizing ATS Ultrasonic Technology, this system allows for the unitization of products without heat, odor, smoke or residue, gently banding even the most sensitive products with “zero damage edge protection”. Manufactured by ATS-Tanner Banding Systems of Switzerland AG.
The double infeed system delivers boxed product vertically or horizontally, two rows at a time. Stack rows are formed in 2’s, 3’s, 4’s, 6’s etc. and ultrasonically banded with paper, clear poly film or printed materials for product marketing and branding, at high-performance speeds up to 200 products per minute or 32 bands per minute respectively. Live demonstrations will be performed daily, allowing attendees to witness “one-step print and band” firsthand.
- Zero Damage: material draws down and around product without causing damage.
- Traceability: one-step process for bundling and product identification.
- Sustainability: reduced material waste and energy usage = reduced carbon footprint.
- Savings: reduced material and energy costs and labor costs
- Branding: product branding for primary packaging with pre-printed materials.
- Efficiency. increased production rates.
- Integration: ideal for inline operation.
For ATS US-2000 CL2-TTP-R pricing and additional details, visit Booth 2707 during EastPack 2017.
ABOUT: Wexler Packaging Products, Inc. has been in business since 1974 serving all industries as a leading provider of alternative packaging and bundling solutions. Wexler is proud to offer equipment and materials that provide cost-saving “green” solutions to the bundling process. “Go Green” with Banding!™