Packaging Digest is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
WS Packaging Group
WS Packaging Group is among the largest printing and label converting operations in North America. From our 21 manufacturing facilities, we serve small businesses to large, high-volume manufacturers and consumer packaged goods companies that do business locally, nationally and in marketplaces worldwide. We provide innovative packaging, shopper promotion, and branding initiatives that increase shelf impact, brand consistency, shopper engagement, and packaging line productivity.
We are a true single-source provider with capabilities that go from concept to launch to share gain to brand refresh … the entire product development and retail lifecycle in a broad range of markets, Including Food, Beverage, Household, Personal Care, OTC Health, Wine & Spirits, Medical, Promotional, Games & Sweepstakes, Industrial, and Tobacco.
Our full range of innovative packaging and branding solutions are aligned into four dedicated product offerings:
- WSPackaging&Label: Labels (pressure sensitive, glue applied, and in-mold); Folding cartons; Shrink decorations; Dome labels; MultiVision® extended text labels; Flexible packaging; Compliance labels; Printed and specialty tape.
- WSPromotion: Games & sweepstakes; Coupons & folded booklets; Large-format graphics & signs; POP/POS; Industrial graphics & signage; Brochures; Booklets; Overwraps; Hang tags.
- WSTechnology: RFID tags and applicators; NFC/Near Field RFID; Track and trace; Serialization; LinerLESS™; Brand protection; R&D.
- WSAutomation: Lighting™ Label Applicators; Primara™ Print & Apply Applicators; Spectra™ Custom Application Systems; HERMA Label Applicators
- Nine print technologies–UV, narrow-web flexographic, rotary-offset, sheet-offset, web-offset, digital, flatbed screen, inline rotary-screen, and letterpress.
- Overwrap for food-grade applications.
- Computer-to-plate technology and digital proofing.
- WebFlex™ proprietary online art and data management.
- In-house benefits: full-service art departments for design and prepress, research and development teams for innovative and creative product constructions, and product specialists for gaming and sweepstakes, and patented product lines.
- Printing patents within 27 product lines.
- State-of-the-art research & development labs.