Simple to install and easy to use, the QL-120X produces premium 1200 x 1200 dpi color labels for short or long production runs and will be on display at MinnPack 2019 October 23-24.
Do-it-yourself homeowners may sometimes be interested in saving money at the expense of a less than professional-quality job, but the compact QL-120X color label printer gives users the benefits of dramatic cost savings while delivering high-quality results when creating and printing their own on-demand labels.
Built on the pioneering Kiaro! QL-120 color label printing platform, Quick Label’s QL-120X delivers premium quality 1200 x 1200 dpi color labels as-needed in a cost-effective manner. It can print labels as narrow as 0.5 in. or as wide as 4.2 in. while printing labels at a savings of up to 35% over pigment-based color labeling technologies to deliver significant cost savings over the lifetime of the printer. It comes with an industry-best two-year warranty for the assurance and reliability customers need to produce color labels in-house to fulfill users’ product labeling needs without compromise.
The X in QL-120X signifies the eXtended life from the new second-generation printhead technology allows three times more labels than the original QL-120. The efficient laydown process and four individual and economical snap-in, user-replaceable color printheads permit rapid onsite changeover in minutes using extended life parts.
- Simple to install and easy-to-use and with a function-rich Windows operating interface;
- Highest throughput available in a desktop color label printer with print speeds of up to 60 feet per minute (12 inches/sec or 305 mm/sec) and up to 10,000 labels per hour;
- Network-friendly printer configuration and operation;
- Exclusive image processing and color matching for exceptional color accuracy;
- Built-in automatic cutter with user-specified intervals;
- External printer control and status monitoring for high-level integration with automatic label applicators and other production systems;
- Compact, desktop design constructed to easily fit inside small production cells.
It’s tailored for packaged product markets from food and beverage to hardware and from e-liquids to cosmetics and more.
In short, the QL-120X provides the ultimate peace of mind backed by AstroNova’s decades of effective and reliable label printing solutions to meet a wide variety of business needs.
For more information visit QuickLabel in booth #515 during MinnPack 2019 October 23-24 in Minneapolis.