Bosch Rexroth offers hands-on training courses for a variety of drive and controls to help machine manufacturers and operators most effectively use Rexroth electric drive and control components and systems. Training courses include servo drives, motion logic controllers, specialty systems, programming and maintenance. Courses are offered online, at Rexroth’s facility in Hoffman Estates, IL, and on-site at customer locations upon request.
Topics include the following:
• HMI maintenance and troubleshooting;
• Motion logic controllers, including courses for programming, fieldbus connectivity, maintenance and troubleshooting;
• Rexroth IndraLogic programming;
• CNC programming and maintenance; and
• Specialty topics, covering a wide array of systems and controls.
View a complete listing of courses and descriptions at http://ow.ly/I37ew.
For more information about other Rexroth training opportunities, visit www.boschrexroth-us.com/training or email [email protected].