From patient-adherence packages to emerging business conditions, the pharmaceutical packaging industry continues to focus on innovation, safety and optimization—as evidenced by these top stories of the year:
10. Package redesign helps to better educate consumers on pain relievers.
9. Rotary tables provide accumulation for pharma operation.
8. Tray provides a high level of moisture protection for pharmaceutical products during their global distribution.
7. Child-resistant unit-dose pack is also senior friendly.
6. Package helps patients remember to take their meds.
5. Combo carton eliminates the need for a leaflet insertion operation on the packaging line.
4. The largest pharmaceutical contract manufacturer and packager of powder products in the world hires new leader.
3. Global pharma giant trials 100% container seal inspection on packaging lines.
2. How will recent pharma M&As impact packaging departments?
1. This cool package improves functionality for a new optical product.