Worldcell is a closed-cell extruded polypropylene blend sheet that provides excellent surface protection for abrasion-sensitive parts in returnable packaging. Manufactured by Worldwide Foam, Ltd. in North America, this material is and is stocked in various grades. Compared to traditional plastic corrugated or other sheet materials widely used in handheld tote applications, Worldcell provides:
• A smooth surface that provides excellent impact resistance without lamination—no delamination issues;
• Higher-strength consistency across the sheet due to its non-directional orientation;
• An easy-to-clean surface and without open flutes to trap moisture, dirt or any contaminants;
• Easier for die cutting and waterjet cutting; and
• Is a 100% recyclable material.
The sheet is available in a 48x90-in. (1.24m x 2.28m) stock size; custom lengths and colors are available.
Worldwide Foam, Ltd.
Explore cutting-edge packaging, manufacturing and automation solutions from hundreds of exhibitors at MinnPack 2016 (Sept. 21-22; Minneapolis). Use discount code PDigest16 to get 20% off your conference registration.