Soon, consumers will be able to buy name-brand products on the Loop circular shopping platform in reusable plastic containers made by Tupperware.
In this 36-minute video, we hear from key players in this development — Tom Szaky, the CEO of Loop, and founder/CEO of Loop’s parent company, TerraCycle; and Bill Wright, executive vice president of product innovation for Tupperware Brands — on …
• How this agreement will be received by the sustainability community and why;
• Tupperware’s recent business transformation;
• The company’s ECO+ plastics;
• What markets might be most interested in using Tupperware containers;
• How the partnership can help Tupperware design more sustainable products in the future;
• The outlook for more durable plastic packaging for Loop and its brand partners.
Watch the video above.