Packaging sustainability has advanced in 2020, despite the year’s almost insurmountable health, social, and economic challenges. The industry has taken deep strides in flexible packaging recycling, circular economy commitments, and plastic waste reductions.
Stepping forward with aggressive sustainability programs, major brand owners and entrepreneurs — like Nestlé, The Kroger Co., Walmart, LovePop Cards, Keurig Dr Pepper, Beautycounter, REI, and LEGO — are counting on contributions from packaging departments to achieve their goals.
In this free 27-page ebook, sponsored by Amcor, Packaging Digest takes you on a journey of discovery and celebrates recent achievements by showing you:
• The top five sustainable packaging trends in 2020.
• How far the sustainability movement has advanced in the last decade.
• The latest developments in flexible packaging recycling.
• How brand owners are successfully using the How2Recycle label.
• Solutions to the plastic waste conundrum.
• What is the most prevalent type of sustainable packaging commitment brands are making these days.
Download your free copy today!
Register to access this resource
Registering as a member of Packaging Digest will give you free access to premium content including digital magazines, webinars, whitepapers and more.Download