Even when you already know something, a friendly reminder is still helpful. In this succinct article, Barry Tabor, managing director of box-making machinery manufacturer British Converting Solutions North America LLC, points out key environmental benefits of fiber-based kraft boxes:
1. Corrugated packaging contains recycled content and is recyclable.
2. Corrugated packaging is renewable.
3. Corrugated packaging is reusable.
4. Corrugated packaging helps to save energy.
5. Corrugated cases offer efficient protection for your products.
So, if you’re thinking about using corrugated packaging, here’s how it might help your business support responsible sourcing while also considering the environment.
NEXT: Future factors affecting sustainable packaging