Introducing wide format banding with the ATS US-2100 Ultrasonic Banding System
Hatfield, PA: Wexler Packaging Products, Inc. will feature the ATS US-2100 Wide Format Ultrasonic Banding System in Booth 2707 during EastPack, June 13-15, 2017, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York, NY.
“Branding with Banding” will be one of the highlight alternative packaging solutions presented by Wexler Packaging Products, Inc. during EastPack 2017. Live from Booth 2707, Wexler will showcase the ATS US-2100, an ultrasonic banding system that achieves product bundling and promotion in one-step. A wide format allows this system to accommodate band widths of 75mm or 100mm (3” or 4”), running paper, poly film or pre-printed materials.
The ATS US-2100 achieves processing speeds up to 30 bands per minute (depending on product), building stacks up to 200mm (8”) in height. Manufactured by ATS-Tanner Banding Systems of Switzerland AG.
- Branding: wide format forproduct branding with pre-printed materials.
- Zero Damage: material draws down and around product without causing damage.
- Traceability: one-step process for bundling and product identification.
- Sustainability: reduced material waste and energy usage = reduced carbon footprint.
- Savings: reduced material and energy costs and labor costs
- Efficiency. increased production rates.
- Integration: ideal for inline operation.
For ATS US-2100 pricing and additional details, visit Booth 2707 during EastPack 2017.
ABOUT: Wexler Packaging Products, Inc. has been in business since 1974 serving all industries as a leading provider of alternative packaging and bundling solutions. Wexler is proud to offer equipment and materials that provide cost-saving “green” solutions to the bundling process. “Go Green” with Banding! ™