Applied Robotics' heavy duty bag gripper is designed for palletizing applications involving the placement of various sizes and weights of bags over 50 lbs. It features split-fork design and clamp pads to prevent misalignment and maintain palletizing consistency.
Features and Benefits
• Capable of 20+ cycles per minute, dependent upon robot and distance traveling
• Capable of palletizing bags over 50 lbs./22.68 kg
• A sensor to verify presence/absence of bag in the gripper
• Utilizes dry lube bearings and is hard coated for protection in extreme environments
• All electrical connections between valves, sensors and the junction box, as well as the electrical cable and connector, are provided for easy robot integration
Applied Robotics, 518 384 1000, http://www.appliedrobotics.com