"Busy lives shouldn't have to mean sacrificing healthy eating," says Julie Berling, director of brand advocacy and marketing for the Just BARE brand. "Often, we see health-conscious consumers avoiding the frozen and deli categories, because it can mean added ingredients they don't want. The new products provide more healthful convenience, staying true to the brand's promise while offering deli for tonight, fresh for tomorrow, and frozen for next week."
The frozen products are packaged in attractive cartons with full-color photography, making for flexible, stackable and eye-pleasing merchandising possibilities anywhere frozen products are sold in the store. Like Just BARE fresh products, the frozen products are also fixed-weight scannable, making it easy to run in-store promotions. Inside the cartons, individual, vacuum-packed servings help protect against freezer burn and make storing and thawing easier for consumers. Now available to ship nationwide, suggested retail prices (SRPs) range from $7.99 to $16.99.
New frozen offerings include:
- All natural, hand-trimmed boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets in 4-fillet and 8-fillet options
- All natural, hand-trimmed boneless, skinless chicken thighs in a 4-piece package
- All natural, lean 90/10 ground chicken, with 2-chub packages
For the deli, Just BARE now offers two popular options, marinated with eight percent solution (versus the typical 12 percent), which equates to a modest sodium level of 150 milligrams per serving. Plus, the marinade is phosphate-free and made only of all natural ingredients including sea salt and chicken broth. SRPs range from $7.99 to $8.99.
New deli offerings include:
- Whole rotisserie chicken, provided with a branded sleeve for use with deli-supplied dome packaging: The sleeve includes a window for product visibility on one side, with appetizing food photography on the other side, featuring brand attributes and the American Humane Certified logo.
- Eight-piece cut-up chicken, with branded cartons with appetizing photos of baked and grilled servings, brand attributes and the American Humane Certified logo: Carton check boxes allow deli operators to easily identify the preparation method used for the product inside the carton.
Sold nationally, Just BARE deli products are expected to ship in late April and will be supported with in-store marketing efforts such as posters, easels, and clings. New Just BARE deli whole rotisserie chicken will be featured at the New Products Expo West at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California, March 9-11-booth #4056.
Source: Just BARE Chicken