Sign up for the Packaging Digest News & Insights newsletter.
Soon, consumers will be able to buy name-brand products on the Loop circular shopping platform in reusable plastic containers made by Tupperware.
In this 36-minute video, we hear from key players in this development — Tom Szaky, the CEO of Loop, and founder/CEO of Loop’s parent company, TerraCycle; and Bill Wright, executive vice president of product innovation for Tupperware Brands — on …
• How this agreement will be received by the sustainability community and why;
• Tupperware’s recent business transformation;
• The company’s ECO+ plastics;
• What markets might be most interested in using Tupperware containers;
• How the partnership can help Tupperware design more sustainable products in the future;
• The outlook for more durable plastic packaging for Loop and its brand partners.
Watch the video above.
About the Author(s)
Executive Editor, Packaging Digest
Lisa McTigue Pierce is Executive Editor of Packaging Digest. She’s been a packaging media journalist since 1982 and tracks emerging trends, new technologies, and best practices across a spectrum of markets for the publication’s global community. Reach her at [email protected] or 630-272-1774.
You May Also Like
3 Tips for the Best EPR-Forward Food PackagingFeb 27, 2024|3 Min Read
New Awards Program Celebrates Sustainable PackagingFeb 26, 2024|1 Min Read
Cancer Patients to Benefit from New Drug Delivery SolutionFeb 26, 2024|2 Min Read
Best in New Food and Beverage PackagingFeb 22, 2024|2 Min Read