As the footprint around machinery, production areas and plants continues to shrink, the AquaGard 7100 Series Stainless Steel Table Top Chain Conveyor is the optimized platform to maximize available space. The conveyor is engineered to make tight turns, and be configured for inclines and declines to provide the ultimate in flexibility for customers. The innovative design includes powered micro-pitch transfer modules and side transfer modules for maximum performance. The sleek frame design includes the latest technology and components for unmatched performance and durability.
The AquaGard family of sanitary conveyors is a stainless steel line that offers maximum flexibility for a wide variety of products and applications, while increasing throughput and reducing product loss.
Features and benefits include:
• Sleek frame design with long conveyor runs
• Fast belt speeds up to 250 feet per minute
• Superior product transfers
• 300 Series stainless steel
• FDA approved plastics and stainless steel
• Chain widths: 4 ½ in., 7 ½ in., 10 in. & 12in.
• 600-pound load capacity
• Plain bend corners with 24 in. on centerline radius
• Wheel bend corners available on 4 ½ in. width radius = 8 in. on centerline
• Incline/decline modules up to 30 degrees
• Low friction, friction insert and roller top chain options