The revolutionary and low-cost ($4.99 apiece) Stop Drop G-force sensor device informs users if the package has exceeded its permissible G force rating and records the time and date this occurred. It:
- Detects if and when fragile or valuable items are mishandled.
- Reports that abuse occurred with a visible, flashing alarm.
- Provides a compelling deterrent to negligence.
The small 1.5in. x 1.5in. x 0.75in. sensor is attached to the inside of the package, box or carton by removing an adhesive backing and activating once secured.
1. Remove Stop Drop from its packaging and pull to completely remove the activation tab.
2. Pierce a round hole through any side of the shipping container with a pen or other round, sharp object.
3. Remove adhesive backing from Stop Drop, align indicator LED with hole, and firmly affix to inside of shipping container.
4. Remove adhesive backing from warning label, align with indicator LED, and affix to outside of shipping container.
5. Ship your package with peace of mind knowing that Stop Drop will detect not only if your package was mishandled, but when. Its presence alone serves as a deterrent to mishandling.