The stretch hood A machine from BEUMER optimizes the unitized bundling of pallet loads through a newly engineered design that maximizes the function, arrangements, safety and ergonomics.
System highlights include:
- An intuitive, pictogram-driven menu system on a soft-touch HMI panel;
- System is controlled by a Siemens SIMATIC S7-300;
- Floor-level, maintenance-friendly access is made without a platform or steps;
- Innovative, material-friendly film transport system feeds the previously created film hood into the system;
- Design eliminates the need for time-consuming, energy-intensive cooling unit;
- Shorter cycle time for hooding thus reduces idle times and energy consumption;
- U-shaped frame design permits easy integration to existing conveyors;
- eLearning program on a USB stick allows employees to train themselves.
Energy-saving motors and low compressed air requirements that have been dramatically reduced from the previous model ensure a favorable energy usage.
The system is intended for companies in the chemical, food and beverage or construction material industries.
BEUMER Group of BEUMER Corp.